The Definitive Guide to Selecting a Continuous Security Validation Platform
Thinking of buying a breach and attack simulation system?
Before you buy, check out this report by AttackIQ - The Definitive Guide to Selecting a Continuous Security Validation Platform.
In this report you will learn:
- The basics and essential requirements of continuous security validation platforms
- The benefits of using MITRE ATT&CK to power your CSV or BAS platforms
- How to validate your existing security controls objectively and completely
- How to assemble and execute the kill chain like a real attacker
- Why automation is essential
- Why continuous security validation in your live production environment is essential
- The importance of validating your security against both known and unknown threats
- How actionable results drive iterative improvement
- The benefits of an open systems approach