AttackIQ and The Chertoff Group Announce ATT&CK Diagnostic
, the largest independent leader of the continuous security validation market, today announced a partnership with The Chertoff Group
, the country’s leading security risk management firm, to offer our joint solution ATT&CK Diagnostic. Our Speakers Include:
- Carl Wright, Chief Commercial Officer, AttackIQ
- Chris Kennedy, CISO & VP, Customer Success, AttackIQ
- David London, Senior Director, Chertoff Group
- Brandon Swafford, CISO, Webster Bank
View the Webinar On-Demand and learn more about how:
- ATT&CK Diagnostic leverages AttackIQ's automated testing platform, which operationalizes the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- ATT&CK Diagnostic can help enterprise customers build and sustain security programs that are strategic, risk-based, and focused on proven effectiveness.
- ATT&CK Diagnostic maps a customer's current defenses to TTPs in their threat model and identifies holes in coverage.
- ATT&CK Diagnostic's TTP-coverage map enables customers to prioritize future defensive countermeasure investments based on actual risk reduction.